Rankine to Kelvin conversion
Rankine to Kelvin Conversion
The Rankine to Kelvin conversion calculator is used to convert the temperature in degrees Rankine (°R) to the temperature in Kelvin (K). It is programmed to give quick and accurate results based on the input values. When using this converter, the first step is to enter the value in Rankine in the blank text field.
The ‘Convert’ button is used to initiate the conversion from Rankine to Kelvin. It will display the conversion result below the control buttons in Kelvin. If you want to perform new conversions, use the ‘Reset’ button to clear all text fields with a single click.It enhances the flexibility of the Rankine to Kelvin converter as it can only perform one conversion at a time.
Convert 500 Rankine to Kelvin
First, enter the value in Rankine (500) in the blank text field. Press the ‘Convert’ button to get the results in Kelvin. It is shown as;
Kelvin: 277. 77777778 K
This means that 500 degrees Rankine is equal to 277.77777778 Kelvin.
Use the same procedure when converting new values in degrees Rankine to get the corresponding results in Kelvin.
Formula of converting Rankine to Kelvin
T (K) = T (°R) x 5/9
Therefore, the temperature in Kelvin is calculated by multiplying the temperature in degrees Rankine by 5/9.
For example; convert 600 degrees Rankine to Kelvin
Solution; Multiply this value (600) by 5/9
= 600 x 5/9
= 333.33333 K
This means that 600 degrees Rankine is equal to 333.33333 Kelvin
The Rankine to Kelvin conversion table is used in the conversion of common values from degrees Rankine to Kelvin on a scale of 0°R to 1000°R
Rankine is a temperature scale abbreviated as “°R”. It is used where heat computations are done using the Fahrenheit scale in the engineering systems.
Kelvin is a temperature scale that is abbreviated as “K”. One degree Rankine is equal to 0.56 Kelvin.
- Fahrenheit to Celsius conversion
- Fahrenheit to Kelvin conversion
- Fahrenheit to Rankine conversion
- Celsius to Fahrenheit conversion
- Celsius to Kelvin conversion
- Celsius to Rankine conversion
- Kelvin to Fahrenheit conversion
- Kelvin to Celsius conversion
- Kelvin to Rankine conversion
- Rankine to Fahrenheit conversion
- Rankine to Celsius conversion
- 10 degrees Celsius to Fahrenheit
- 20 degrees Celsius to Fahrenheit
- 30 degrees Celsius to Fahrenheit
- 100 degrees Celsius to Fahrenheit